Independent standalone offline installer for Windows 32 and 64-bit is provided by Portable Design Science Mathtype 6.9. With a robust equality solution, the Mathtype 6.9 is an effective tool for enhancing equations.
Overview of Portable Design Science Mathtype 6.9
The equations editor’s’s Mathtype is a potent tool that enables users to create and manage quantitative notations for various purposes. The equations is be applied to a variety of articles, including e-learning, workstation publishing, presentations, and web pages. The creation of numerical formulae is made simple with the help of a simple user interface and numerous strong equipment.
Workstation publishing, computer chapters, term processing, lectures, and Mathml information can all be printed using this incredibly lightweight application. More than 800 internet and programs can be used with it. The implementation also offers a script acknowledgement function to make users’ lives easier. Additionally, there are numerous configurations and customization options for making formulas simple.
Features of Mathtype 6.9 for Portable Design Science
The Portable Design Science Mathtype 6.9 has the following functions:
- effective director of equations
- Make notes in mathematics.
- more than 800 platforms and programs are supported.
- enables applying calculations
- digesting of words
- Publishing on a desktops
- Tex, Mathml, and Latex
- Aspect for script recognition
- Proofreading with a point-and-click aspect
- Automated layout
- various Palettes designs
- Guidance for fast procedures from Hotkeys
- The emotions should be edited and saved.
- Assistance for drag-and-drop
- many additional strong aspects
Options of Mathtype 6.9 for foldable design scientific
The Portable Design Science Mathtype 6.9 has the following aspects:
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / Xp is the operating system.
- Completely hard drive space: at least 100 Kb.
- Installed Memory: A maximum Computer size of 512 Mb.
- Intel Pentium 4 or late processor
Independent access of Mathtype 6.9 for Portable Design Science
To access the most recent Portable Design Science Mathtype 6.9 for Windows x86 and X64 architecture as a independent offline software, click the link below.