We are huge fans of taking 20-30 minutes at the end of the day to relax and soak in a nice and hot bath. It’s necessary to designate some quiet time to yourself each day, or as often as possible, to destress and detoxify. A bath is an easy and luxurious way to treat yourself to some well-deserved solitude, especially when you add in the extra goodies to make it like your own personal spa.
- Set the mood. Start by lighting a couple of your favorite candles and gather all your bathing essentials in one spot. Make sure your towel, robe and slippers are nearby and start running your bath.
- Make sure the temperature is right. It all comes down to preference, but I like it just hot enough that the water stings just a bit when getting in. A little on the toasty side means it’ll stay perfectly warm for the duration of your bath.
- Detoxify. Keep things simple and try a CBD bath salts. If you’re soaking regularly this will give your body a chance to detoxify and reset. Plus, an epsom salt soak is amazing for sore muscles after a tough workout. Add about two cups to your running water.
- Supplement your soak. Depending on your needs, add in a few supplements to your bath, like a CBD bath bomb. A bath bomb adds emollients and softeners to your bath’s water that moisturize and indulge your skin. No matter what your skin type, A mix of essential oils, olive oil, and epsom salts all wrapped into one broad spectrum hemp extract infused bath bomb to leave it soft, supple, and silky. Yes, it’ll cleanse your skin, but the ingredients inside will also pamper and soothe it. Your skin will feel velvety, sinuous, and youthful.
- Always double up. It’s super important to stay hydrated since your body will be prone to sweating out toxins. I always drink an entire glass of water while I’m in the bath. That being said, I also keep a CBD tincture or CBD gummies nearby to fully relax and decompress.
- Mask yourself. Use your bath time as an opportunity to add in a beauty treatment. Clay Masks are used to detoxify the skin while reducing excess oil and getting rid of pore-clogging impurities. Infused with Broad Spectrum CBD, it can be used to fight inflammation and imperfections. As a result, clay masks are a favorite among people with oily and acne-prone skin types, though all skin types can enjoy them.
- End on a good note. Make sure you take that relaxation with you when you leave the bathroom. Lather yourself up with a great moisturizer after getting out of the bath and wrap up in a cozy robe.