Tagstoo 1. 9 is available for free download as a solo, asynchronous installation for Windows 32 – and 64-bit. For better and simpler operations, the Tagstoo 1. 9 program is a trustworthy tool for classifying files and folders.
Review of Portable Tagstoo 1. 9
Tagstoo 1. 9 is a trustworthy program with many strong functions that you insert tags to the facts. It is used professionally to categorize files and folders. Its consumer interface is extremely straightforward and allows for quick completion of all procedures. It is a modular program that doesn’t need to be installed first. Tags can be added to both the network sites and the files using this potent implementation.
Additionally, habit identifiers may be defined. Additionally, the drag-and-drop endorse improves procedure and effortlessly labels documents. Switch the tags’ positions in the list of files and folders. Overall, it is a trustworthy application with lots of useful opportunities for classifying files and folders.
Portable Tagstoo 1. 9 functions
The following are Portable Tagstoo’s’s best features:
- A lightweight and portable program
- supports the labelling of network files as well as other files and folders.
- Employ personalized tags with files and folders.
- Data export and import to a register
- simple user interface
- Create unique searches and locate particular folders easily.
- various enjoy settings, including list-based and custom-sized card game
- Changing the identifiers situations and evaluating files and folders
- Mann’s’s additional strong benefits and choices
Portable Tagstoo 1. 9 Technical Information
Before copying Portable Tagstoo 1.9, read the specialized specifications.
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / Xp compatibility
- 100 Megabyte of required Ram for a costless Hdd
- Installed Reminiscence: A minimum of 512 Mb.
- Intel Pentium 4 or afterwards is the cpu.
Free get of Foldable Tagstoo 1. 9
To access the solo, asynchronous installer for Windows x86 and X64 layout, click the link beneath. Total Commander is already available for download.